Triple-switcher, yes-no-switcher, custom selects etc. Sometimes we need more input types than HTML can offer. How to overcome the lack of it? I guess, Eexoos has the right answer!
KISS, DRY, YAGNI, Murphy's law, Pareto principle: how it works in applying to web-development?
- Every language version is a separate website based on subdomains.
- Multilingual CMS and why Eexoos rejects this idea.
- One website without multilingual support but with separate navigation per language.
- Reducing sculpting presumes reducing material, work with material from outside to inside
- Enlarging sculpting, on the contrary, presumes adding material, work with material from inside to outside
"The customer is always right" is a motto or slogan which exhorts service staff to give a high priority to customer satisfaction. Is it always correct? How it motto works when we producing website? Let's find out the answer here!
I suppose, all of us know about simple principle about impossibility of simultaneously good, cheap and fast solutions. However, if you look at this principle more widely, then, strictly speaking, it is nothing more than sophistry!